Wednesday, November 02, 2005

what's most important to your employees

These are the results of a survey of Christian workplaces about what is most important to you as an employee:
#01: There's a high level of trust between senior management and employees.
#02: Management seeks and acts on the suggestions of employees.
#03: Our leaders behave with fairness and integrity.
#04: My organisation is well managed.
#05: My organisation conducts its activities openly and honestly.
#06: I'm very satisfied with our level of Christian fellowship and spirituality.
#07: I'm satisfied wit hthe recognition I receive for doing a good job.
#08: I'd rate my organisation as a superior place to work.
#09: Our leaders demonstrate compassion for people at all levels.
#10: We're encouraged to experiment and be innovative.
#11: Our leaders exhibit the fruit of the Spirit- love, joy, peace, kindness, etc.
#12: Management explains the reasons behind major decisions.
#13: I'd recommend my organisation to others as a good place to work.
#14: People are held accountable for doing what they say they'll do.
(Christian Management Report, June 2005, p.10)

No comments: