Thursday, November 06, 2008

thinking

I think occassionally ... think of lots of things, strange things, normal things, weird things. Sometimes people think that cause I'm a Pastor I must think holy things all the time. But I reckon we're much the same, all of us seeking to make sense of the world, to love our families, to care for our friends, to leave the world a better place.
Here are some things that have flitted across my mind in the last few hours.
How awesome is my God. How much work there is to do. Concern for a friend. Laughter with a work mate. How good the chocolate was. I could kill a beer. The joy of going for a bike ride. Surprise at finding an old friend on facebook. Looking forward to a day off. How we organise our leadership better. Catching up on emails. Sex.
Yeah, just a pretty normal day of thinking ... and now my thoughts turn to lunch.

No comments: