Friday, July 15, 2005

legacy

Is what I do today important? Well think about this. What I do today is what I am likely to do tomorrow. What I do today and tomorrow is the habit of my life. What is the habit of my life eventually becomes my legacy!
When I exercise daily, I become a healthy person. When I learn daily, I become a wise person. When I save daily, I become a financially secure person. When I honor God daily, I become a Godly person.
Consider today one new behaviour you can do on a daily basis. Keep a record of how often you do it for the next 30 days. This will become a new habit which will eventually become part of your legacy.
Note: Don't keep a record of how much you did, just that you did it. For example if your new habit is to read the bible, then as long as you open the bible and read at least one verse then give yourself a tick for the day. Some days you might just read one verse, some days much more, but you will have established a new habit that will change your life.

No comments: