Wednesday, July 13, 2005

review tool for your relationship with your master

This is not intended to produce a sense of guilt, frustration, or legalism. You are loved unconditionally by God, and saved by grace. This is intended only as a tool to aid you in reflection to strengthen your most important relationship.
Rate yourself on each question on a scale from 1-7. 1= weak7= strong
_____ I base my security and significance in Christ Jesus.
_____ I often hear the 'voice' of God giving me clear answers and direction.
_____ There is no un-confessed sin in my life.
_____ I do not struggle with pride or control issues.
_____ I invest daily time in intercessory prayer and prayer concerning my personal spiritual life.
_____ I invest daily time in the study of scripture for personal growth.
_____ There is no unresolved conflict with a brother or sister in Christ, so far as forgiveness on my part is concerned.
_____ I do not struggle with materialism, but have found the joy of contentment.
_____ My thought life is pure and under God's control.
_____ I have a sense of inner peace and presence of God's spirit.
_____ Both personal and corporate worship are alive in my life, and I experience a sense of renewal and refreshing as I praise God.
_____ I regularly practice the 'deeper' disciplines such as fasting, meditation, and solitude.

After thought and prayer through the twelve items listed in the 'You and Your Master' Personal Reflection, select up to three priorities you believe God would lead you to strengthen. Write a few sentences to get you started.
Priority #1 __________________________________________________________
Action Plan:

Priority #2 __________________________________________________________
Action Plan:
Priority #3 __________________________________________________________
Action Plan:
From Coaching newsletter received from
www.INJOY.com. Based on Your Relationship Report Card by Keith Drury who can be found at www.drurywriting.com/keith/

No comments: