Wednesday, September 08, 2004

don't look back

"Don't look back" by Phillipa Tyndale is the story of David Bussau who abandoned as a child became a champion of the poor.
This man, whom I'm priviledged to know, is a man who has been used by God to impact millions of the world's poor. If you have a concern for the poor, or a desire to do something significant with your life, then this book is a great read.
I found my copy at Dymocks, but its available in lots of book stores. I believe its about $18 at Big W while about $30 at Dymocks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the book was titled No Turning Back

Blog sites are abbreviation of Web Log

Good and interesting reading Pete keep up the good work

David McKay said...

G'day Pete
I am also enjoying Don't Look Back.
Other readers might like to know it is only $18 at Big W at the moment.

David Bussau is inspirational.