Wednesday, September 08, 2004

my manifesto

Have you worked out why you are here? Here's my personal mission and a list of my six core principles, use them as a springboard for developing your own unique core principles.
I seek to honour God by developing passionate, vibrant and holy disciples, cells and churches. To do this by practicing and helping those I have the priviledge of sharing life with to practice the principles of ...
1) ENGAGING: to engage deeply, lovingly and significantly with God and with others, particularly those who have yet to discover the journey of faith. (Matthew 22:37-39)
2) EXPLAINING: to be ready to give the reason for the hope that I have to anyone who asks. (1 Peter 3:15-16)
3) ENCOURAGING: to encourage others in every way I can. (1 Thessalonians 4:11)
4) EQUIPPING: to help other develop the skills they need to achieve their life purpose to glorify God. (Ephesians 4:11-16)
5) EMPOWERING: to release others to do great things for Jesus. (Luke 10:1-17)
6) ENLARGING: to create room that others can join in the journey of faith (Isaiah 54:2-3)

No comments: